Precision to the finest detail.
ALUMERO Extrusions have specialized in the manufacture of high quality aluminium design profiles made from drawings. For every specific task and requirement we develop the most economical solutions.
+/- 0,05 mm
Down to 0,4 mm
Starting from 15 g/m
For 3000 and 6000 series
No minimum order quantity
We are your professional partners for aluminium alloys and available at all times. We care intensely about every one of your needs throughout the entire process, from extrusion to the final product. Pure aluminium is a very soft substance with little mechanical strength. By alloying this lightweight metal with other suitable elements, its properties can be optimised and tuned to suit any application. Requirements served include everything from high strength, corrosion resistance and weldability - to a decorative form and finish.
Our extrusion profiles are used in a variety of sectors, such as the electrical industry, construction, interior architecture, medical technology, refrigeration and drive technology - and lots more. Many years of experience in aluminium extrusion enable us to offer the knowledge and expertise required for every project. Your ideas and our know-how!
- Overview (.pdf / 87 KB)View our basic range of goods and services, including all properties and applications.
- EN AW-6005A (.pdf / 1 MB)EN AW-6005A is an extrusion alloy for general purposes, suitable for structural products where moderate strength properties are necessary.
- EN AW-6060 (.pdf / 1 MB)The EN AW-6060 alloy is widely-used in extrusions and well-suited to applications that do not require any special strength.
- EN AW-6061 (.pdf / 1 MB)EN AW-6061 is an extremely strong alloy for load-bearing structural components.
- EN AW-6063 (.pdf / 1 MB)The EN AW-6063 alloy is widely-used in extrusions and well-suited to applications that only require a small degree of strength.
- EN AW-6082 (.pdf / 1 MB)EN AW-6082 is an extremely strong alloy for load-bearing structural components.
- EN AW-3003 (.pdf / 88 KB)EN AW-3003 is an alloy with a low degree of mechanical strength. High degrees of strength can only be achieved via work hardening. Excellent for soldering.
- EN AW-3103 (.pdf / 88 KB)EN AW-3103 is an alloy with a low degree of mechanical strength. High degrees of strength can only be achieved via work hardening. Excellent for soldering.